You can use this WordPress plugin to integrate your CDN quickly. This will improve your site’s perfomance, so you will attract more customers to your site and you will reduce your bounce rate. Our short tutorial will show you, how you can make it.
- Create a pull zone in your BlazingCDN control panel (https://blazingcdn.com/knowledgebase/knowledgebase/how_to_add_pull_zone/)
- Install CDN Enabler plugin in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate it and go to settings
- Enter the CDN alias or Zone alias, which you can find in BlazingCDN dashboard
- Please remember, that CDN URL has to start the same as your website (http:/ or https:/). It means, that if you have an SSL certificate, then you have to enable it.
- CDN Enabler includes “wp-content” and “wp-includes” folders by default, so you can keep it as it is without any changes
- Relative paths are also enabled by default
- You can also purge BlazingCDN cache from the dashboard. To make it, you have to provide your private API key to the plugin. Please copy it from your control panel and paste it as API Key in CDN Enabler.