As part of setting up Storage, you receive the server’s hostname, username, and password for a separate space. Access data is easy to check and update in the Storage tab. Check your settings in the following steps:
- Sign in to your panel.
- Navigate to the storage section in the left-side menu and click on Storage.
- Choose Change plan
- You can find a new view with the tables of content and prices. Please note that the new pricing plan that you will choose will become effective starting the next month. Based on the same cause, the previous plan will continue to be applied till the end of the current month.After creating your storage, you get the standard Blazing Anycast CDN: 5 TB plan at $ 21.25 / mo. If you need a different solution, there are four other types of server quotas.
- 25TB – $106.25 / mo
- 50TB – $212.50 / mo
- 100TB – $425 / mo
- 500TB – $1950 / mo
5. How can I change my plan? Just select the plan you are interested in, and then click the red Change plan button. That’s all.
6. You can also request a custom plan
7. This is done based on consultation with customer service. You will be redirected to the Ticket wizard, where you should include the title, message text and attach the relevant files. The company’s agent will contact you as soon as possible.
BlazingCDN – storage integration using PHP FTP
BlazingCDN – Storage API documentation
BlazingCDN – logs storage
BlazingCDN – custom HTTP headers
BlazingCDN – Create a storage
BlazingCDN – access to storage
BlazingCDN – backups