Pull Zone preferences allows you to manage the Anycast CDN service at BlazingCDN effectively. You will find information on how to manage the HTTPS service located in the same section in a separate text. [link]
To change preferences in the service, log in to the customer panel, and then select Anycast CDN and Pull Zone List in the menu.
Go to the list you have created and selected. Click on the preferences tab.
Here you will find the essential parameters to change as part of the service. In addition to HTTPS management, these are:
- Here you have the option to set Cloud server data
- You can enter the Maximum CDN data lifetime of your choice.
- Reduce the load on the origin server. You do this by using the option to allow CDN nodes to send a field request using the so-called Sheath node. The most important feature has its cache.
- Additionally, you can specify the minimum number of file requests before they are cached.
- Another function allows you to Truncate GET parameters from URLs for the following file extensions:
- You can ignore cache-control headers from the origin server.
- Also, you can allow cross-source resource sharing
- You can choose whether to Enable separate caching if the source can archive the content using gzip.
After selecting the settings you are interested in, click Apply and it’s ready.
Transfer and latency in BlazingCDN
Manage my IP address with BlazingCDN
BlazingCDN HTTPS management
BlazingCDN Hotlink protection
BlazingCDN DNSSEC protection
BlazingCDN Change SSL certificate status