To add custom HTTP headers to specific content in your store (and then in the CDN), you can use the Apache .htaccess file in your store.
Cache settings – you can control the expiration time of the cache contents.
How to clear pull zone cache
- Example Value
How to choose the right HTTP / HTTPS protocol?
- Sign in to your panel.
- Navigate to the storage section in the left-side menu and click on Storage.
- Go to Storage and press Create CDN.
- After creating the CDN, go to the Anycast – Pull Zone List tab and select an item available in the list.
- Go to the preferences tab.
- Manage Origin server HTTP/HTTPS
- Scroll until you reach HTTPS settings and manage the available security settings.
After changing the original HTTP headers, you may need to clear the CDN cache as it is cached with the old HTTP headers.
BlazingCDN – upgrade your storage
BlazingCDN – storage integration using PHP FTP
BlazingCDN – Storage API documentation
BlazingCDN – logs storage
BlazingCDN – Create a storage
BlazingCDN – access to storage
BlazingCDN – backups