BlazingCDN network is integrated with storage space. Each of them can locate on our push servers. It is also connected with our CDN edge servers. It allows for handling different types of files – static and videos.
Remember about the difference between storage and BlazingCDN edge server. The first one never gives access to the end-users for the contained content. It shares by the CDN edge servers by caching, and any programming language does not interpret the storage files.
- Sign in to your panel.
- Navigate to the storage section in the left-side menu and click on Storage.
- If you need a specific capacity, choose your plan. To create a new bucket in Storage, select Create new bucket.
- If you want to create a new Pull Zone, go to Storage and press Create CDN.
- You can choose the Pull Zone, Pricing plans and Statistics zone.
- Press the red button Create new pull zone.
- You can choose From my origin solution – complete the name, domain, https protocol type and Custom CDN domain.
- Alternatively, choose the From cloud storage solution – fill in data source from the list, add name and Custom CDN domain
BlazingCDN – upgrade your storage
BlazingCDN – storage integration using PHP FTP
BlazingCDN – Storage API documentation
BlazingCDN – logs storage
BlazingCDN – custom HTTP headers
BlazingCDN – access to storage
BlazingCDN – backups